Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's beginning to feel A LOT like Christmas...



Angela and I have arrived in Michigan, our plane was only about thirty minutes late last night and it was a slow drive to Howell from Detroit - 30 to 45 miles an hour but we made it by 9:15 and my mom had meatloaf on the table which was wonderful!

This morning we awoke to over 5" of the cold stuff and it was officially declared a snow day. Which meant no church and no going anywhere, even to the Knapp Family Christmas (which has been rescheduled for Jan. 1st for all of you who were worried!). It's still snowing and blowing with a wind chill in the single digits and even though it's a pain, I LOVE IT! It finally feels like Christmas. We're going to wrap presents and sit by the tree and just enjoy the season! I wish the same for all of you today!

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

YAY!!!

Bean LOVES it....

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

WELCOME HOME! So glad to see that the snow I ordered for you ;) didn't delay you too much. I had no idea the Big Man was going to send so much!
Enjoy your holiday time. I know that I am.
Love ya.

kathycfg said...

Silly me, I mailed your card to Yuma - at least it will be waiting for you upon your return.

Where did you end up applying - I think I've read about UT and USC - any others?