Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 things I have done in the last week

1. I finished another quarter at the University of Phoenix and started another, within 24 hours.
2. I spent two and a half hours in the world of Harry Potter and wished it had lasted another two and a half more.
3. I saw the movie "Adam" which is a very sweet romantic comedy, which we saw for free at a sneak preview!
4. I started scrapbooking again after almost a year sabbatical. I've made it through the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas '07 trips with my parents. I'm getting there.
5. I've discovered the delightful television show "Chuck" and watched almost two seasons. In fact I spent most of my graduation itunes card downloading an entire season that's not yet available on DVD.
6. I've figured out how to survive, and thrive, on less food, no caffeine, and no air conditioning in the middle of a heat wave in Los Angeles in July.
7. I have finished another draft of my script which is now entitled "Operation Gold Digger" and sent it out to several trusted screenwriting peers for feedback.
8. I saw the movie "Funny People" after standing in line for 2 hours outside to get in. I can't say anything about it because I signed a legal document and had to go through a metal detector to get in. But I can tell you it was free!
9. I went to a sneak preview of the movie "The Ugly Truth" (see a trend here, I'm finding ways to enjoy free AC) and enjoyed it way more than I thought it would.
10. I ate homemade hummus that Angela made and it was fabulous!

1 comment:

Writer Monkey said...

Watched Harry Potter this weekend. I agree it could have gone on for longer and I would have stayed. I have read the books and know the end, but am anxious to see the movie versions.