Thursday, March 20, 2008

A blog slacker

I know, I know, I haven't been blogging enough. And I would be writing more except this week several things have been going on. One, I got sick. Again. I know! I am so done with sickness. It's the sore throat and a lovely phelmy cough this time. And then we have had three days of parent-teacher conferences this week. That mean Wednesday was a 12-hour day at school. Ugh. Today was only 10 and 1/2 hours but it was still long. And tomorrow we only have conferences until 2:30 so that's exciting. Oh yeah, and then we have spring break! WOO HOO!

Ang and I are leaving tomorrow at 2:30 for Texas. We're going to spend Easter and the following week with Jamee, John, Hannah, David, and Olivia. We can't wait!!!!

Okay, I've had some of Grandpa Mac's cough syrup and now I am heading to bed! Love you all.

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

does the syrup contain whiskey?

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

I hope you are feeling better! Being sick is no fun :(-especially when your world can't stop. Have a wonderful Easter! I'm so happy you can go be with family. Any big plans for Spring break?
Love ya!