Saturday, March 29, 2008

Girls' Night Out - Cousin Style!


We're still hanging out in Texas and last night we had a free evening (well it was free of short people) so Angela, Jamee and I headed out on the town to enjoy a hibachi dinner (thanks Mom and Dad, we all love you!!!).
We had a great time browsing shops (Charming Charlies is full of great fun jewelry and purses), Old Navy (which I decided I am just too old for I guess, because I am not a 13-year-old girl who can or should wear tube tops and see through blouses), and Target (75% off Easter fun, love that! And converse dress shoes, I am in heaven now, and I will be getting another pair ASAP).
Then we came home and hung out. Life is good in Texas. And tonight we're heading to a benefit at a diner called Hulabaloo to hear some good music! Yee haw!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

When can we do it again????