Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Along my path




Today was Day 4 of my re-commitment to exercising, namely walking, every single day. Yes, yes. Re-re-commitment, whatever.

And because it's been SO nice outside I've made a point of getting out of the house to exercise and I'm so glad when I do, even if I procrastinate about getting there. Because spring is here folks, at least in Southern California, and it's beautiful. It's full of flowers and blue skies and light breezes and sunshine. So why wouldn't I be out there, right?

Today I decided I needed to take some pictures "along my path" so I did. And even though I tripped twice and felt a little like a paparazzi or someone casing the joint, I took my pictures. There's a few of them here and the rest are on Facebook.

What's popped up "along your path" lately?

1 comment:

Writer Monkey said...

Those are beautiful. In GA things are just starting to warm up. We had snow a week and a half ago and yesterday was 80, so all the foliage here is too confused to do anything. Thanks for pics.