Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Fun

In order of how the actual events happened:

1) I got to read a script that was awesome at work. Really, one of the most fun, interesting, fresh scripts I've read in a while (and I read A LOT). And I'm excited because I got a casting scoop for it. And no, I can't tell you. I don't want to get fired from my internship! (So if you are one of the girls who got a scoop, zip the lips!)

2) I have gotten my car moving/lunch eating down to a science - and didn't have to have peanut butter today. Ang lent me her lunch bag and ice pack so I got to have turkey and grapes! Yay for non-starch foods!

3) As I was sitting on the couch this afternoon I looked over toward the front door and was surprised to see a lizard. In my living room. And he wasn't coming in the door. He was in the middle of the room getting ready to leave. He was about six inches long and looked like that lizard from the Geico commercials, the brown one not the green one. He was good-sized. I tried to take his picture but he was quick when he ran out the door. Presumably the door he came in. Yes, our screen door sucks - it has about a six inch gap between the concrete and the door. And it's been in the 90s this week so we've had the screen open. Who knows how long he's been residing with us. I just kept telling Ang at least it wasn't a rat. And I created a new lizard face (if you've seen my rat face you know what I'm talking about).

4) I got to hang out tonight with Ang and we laughed all night! I laughed while she danced in the kitchen, I laughed while she tried to help me do a headstand-yoga-thingy, I laughed when I knocked over her fan while we were doing our arm exercises with weights. I think I probably burned more calories laughing than working out but that's okay. Mental exercise is important too.

So yeah, overall, a good Wednesday! And it's not over yet. I'm going to watch a little TV, eat some popcorn, and turn in with another script from work. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!

2 comments:

mommaof3 said...

I think calories burned by laughter are doubled! I would MUCH prefer a lizard to the possum that is hanging out in our garage.....ICK!

Love you-

Anonymous said...

oh Sarah I saw one of those and they are cute. Love mom