Saturday, April 11, 2009

A week

This has been a week. I feel like I've been running, not just with my legs but with my brain. Do you ever feel like there's just not enough time in the day? What about not enough time in the month? That's how I feel sometimes. Defeated before I even begin. But then I'll pull on my boots and dig into it anyway. Why? What else am I gonna do?

First off, let me tell you that this week's episode of NCIS was the one Angela and I were on set for. And it was so cool to watch the scene play out on TV that we saw be rehearsed, blocked, rehearsed some more, and then filmed. VERY COOL. It was the scene in their bullpen when Tony and Ziva bring Abby back from the hospital and she realizes what she's been doing. It was a great scene. Remember the hug Gibbs tries to give Abby? There was major discussion about that hug. Seriously. And then where to have everyone stand. There was discussion about that. And they had to make sure Abby's chess board didn't clink against her handbag and make noise. And her cape. Didn't she have a cool cape on?

So yeah, that was fun! And then Ang was on spring break so we did a lot of that stuff that isn't fun but needs to be done. Visits to the doctor, the eye doctor, the pharmacy, errands, etc. The good news is my eyes are still healthy and my prescription hasn't changed. Oh and we got Costco memberships. Bring on the giant boxes of things we are sure we need but have no where to store! Bring on twelve boxes of Kleenex. Bring on sample Monday!

And we finally made it to Souplantation, twice, this week. Haven't been? Oh my gosh, run now. For eight bucks and some change you get an awesome all-you-can-eat meal. And I know, all-you-can-eat isn't normally a good thing. But here, go for it. The salad bar is amazing! And everything just tastes better when someone else cuts it up and prepares it. Like the celery. Never so crisp in my life! And raisins. I'm in a raisin faze that Angela is not impressed with. And they have homemade breads and muffins and soups. And for dessert? Fat-free frozen yogurt! Heaven!

Let's see, what else? Oh, I finished my job at UoP. Grades turned in this morning. Yay for that! And I got a full outline done for my new screenplay which I am uber-excited about. I mean, beyond excited. This one is going to be fun!!!

1 comment:

Justin said...

You outlined your screenplay already?!? Kudos!

And Happy Easter!