Monday, December 18, 2006

Reporting from Michigan....

I am back in the mitten state! My travels went as planned Saturday and after a day in the air I made it home. The flight was fine although I learned I cannot use my laptop in the air because my arms are apparently too long and the little table is too close to me. It was impossible to type. So I read. And read. And read. And ate my pb&j sandwich which luckily I had packed because we were offered no snacks on our flight and they ran out of the crappy food you can buy for fifty bucks (okay, not that much but still...).
Yesterday I visited the grandparents, went to the Christmas cantata at church and then went caroling to the shut-ins, it was just like the old days. Except it was warm! Crazy!! I wore gloves but it was still relatively warm for MI.
Today we're still in our pjs waiting for a call from Chicago to see if Ang is headed back to the hospital. She rebounded Thursday and has been getting progressively worse all weekend. So I may be visiting the windy city this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ang that I'm praying for her!

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

Wow! I really hope things are ok for her. I'm praying.
Send me an update when you can.