Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's back!

Yes, yes, it's true. The plague has followed me to Michigan. I woke up yesterday with the sore throat again. The congestion never left me, it's been a month now. And it's back in full force again. So I am going to try resting and Comtrex and hot tea (echenacia from my aunt and uncle) and drink juice and eat good food and not stress because apparently it's a virus and my mom says virus just go away when they're ready. Lovely.
I hope everyone's excited getting ready for Christmas. I know I am. I've wrapped the presents, the trees are up, we're going to make cookies today, well I'll eat them at least:-)
I'm just glad to be home and on vacation and although there's no snow (in fact it was 50 degrees yesterday) it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

hope you get lots of rest and vitamins! we are just taking it easy, too. Um, LOVED your dad as an elf....HILARIOUS! Love you much....

Laura said...

I missed your dad as an elf??? I sure hope you took pictures.

Hope you and Angela both feel better. Keep me posted.
Merry Christmas!