Friday, December 08, 2006

So I guess I'm not cool enough...

I decided tonight to sign up on myspace.com - mostly so I can peep the pages of my friends who've set their's as private and require a sign-in to view.
But no.
I am not cool enough.
That's the only thing I can figure out.
I have tried and tried to sign up for an account. It doesn't seem that difficult. Enter an email address and some basic info. Hit enter. Bam - it keeps telling me that according to the information entered I am ineligible for an account. So I change my email address to a different one, yet still mine.
Same message.
So I am going to bed. I have cleaned off my desk. I have balanced my checkbook. I have paid my bills and figured out I will be in debt until I am 145 years old. I have eaten my dinner alone while watching Rudolph. And now I am going to bed.
Yeah. So not cool:-)

No comments: