Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Weekday update

Just a little note to let all of you know the what's what and who's who!
Angela made it to Chicago safe and sound. She's staying with our cousin John who apparently has a kickin' apartment. She had an appointment at the Diamond Headache Clinic today, got a couple of shots and is awaiting admission into St. Joseph's Hospital. There's a waiting list so it will likely be tomorrow or Friday before she can get a room.
Not much else is going on. I am back at work after my 2-day hiatus for the upper respiratory infection. I am slowly mending though I still feel like I go through the days in slow-motion. And I come home and crash. Though tonight I did manage to write out all my Christmas cards. So that was an accomplishment. Though not much of one since it is now 9:30 and I am heading to bed, exhausted.
I did watch some Netflix tonight, The Aristocrats and Sarah Silverman's Jesus is Magic. Both were pretty funny.
Okay, off to bed. I'll try to be more entertaining tomorrow.

3 comments:

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

I sure hope you are feeling better! I'm wishing you warm blankets, hot tea, tylenol, thera flu, and a hot man to wait on you hand and foot. Being sick is no fun. I'm still running around with a rattle in my chest, slow achey bones, and kleenex in pockets. Very closely resembling an old lady. I hope this is not the case for you. Miss you!

brickmomma said...

thank you for passing on your addiction to texas! i have had WAY too much saltine candy this afternoon! yum! the cross is gorgeous......love you

Angela said...

I can't believe Jamee already opened her gift, didn't she pick up on the fact it was a Christmas gift!!!!