Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I love it when...

something makes me laugh. Not chuckle like, "oh that's cute," but really laugh. When something surprises me and I just can't contain myself. It's happened several times lately and Ang and I were talking about it today. She noted that she loves when she can make me laugh like that and I agreed! Here are two times recently when this happened (maybe you'll laugh yourself, you never know!).

1. On Saturday we were running errands after we'd both come from massages. Now these aren't your ordinary, incense-filled, enjoyment producing massages. These are kick your butt, physical therapy-type massages. So we were both tired and a little out of it. We went to sell back some some stuff at the book store ($5 for a Will and Grace first season DVD I got years ago that I never watched, not bad when I saw it at target for $20) and as we were walking out I walked behind Angela. She had a green t-shirt on and that's when I noticed she had her shirt on backward. I might not have noticed except it was a V neck:-) So right there on the sidewalk in front of Hastings I cracked up. I could not stop laughing, not sure why this was so funny but it just was. And I could not tell her why I was laughing because I was laughing so stinking hard!

2. This morning Ang and I were in the restroom at school. I was still very sleepy as we got to school at 6:25 to get in line for flu shots (no, we weren't the first ones there and yes, there was a line by the time we got ours). I realized as I was sitting there that I had black underwear on and I have on a cream and black skirt. I explained this to Ang in the next stall. She said she had black underwear on as well or else she'd switch with me. I said that was weird, and she said, "why, that's what friends are for!" And then she said, "well that's not the only thing..." and I cracked up.

Here's hoping your Halloween is full of laughter:-) I'm going to try to post more today, we'll see!

No comments: