Wednesday, February 26, 2014

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 27

Celebration
This is a celebration selfie of week 4, day 2 of working out. I've been doing an exercise challenge with a group of friends from far and near, coast to coast, and we've committed to working out at least 30 minutes a day four times a week. If we don't meet the challenge, we have to give money to a predetermined charity or organization that we don't want to give money to. 

My organization? Sarah Palin's PAC. 

Needless to say, I've worked out each of my committed times and then some. 

I haven't seen any weight loss yet. That's frustrating. BUT...I've been more motivated than ever. More encouraged that ever. I love logging in to Facebook, posting my selfie (that's a requirement of the challenge too) and "talking" with my friends. Men and women, professionals of all stripes, all ages, all committed to moving our God-given bodies. How cool is that? How cool is it that we're moving on from being just workout friends to friend friends? So cool.

So I am celebrating today. I walked when I could have sat. I spent 11 hours in my desk chair working and felt I owed it to myself. Here's to a healthy me and collectively, "A Healthy Us"!

2 comments:

Puggleville said...

I'd never want to give her one cent either! What a great motivator! :)

Anonymous said...

Sara Frazier- Lewis
you go girl!

Kip Knapp
Not fair looking that happy love Uncle Terry

Dorothy Copado Hatch
:-)

Olga Rodriguez-Munoz
Great for you!

Betsy Hunsley-Hunt
Sarah Palin?!? That could really damage your career better keep it up haha!

Erika Oliver
I want to play too!!! And - do whatever you have to do to keep your money away from S.P.