Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another year older

Is it possible to grow older without feeling older? Because that may be what's happened this year. I certainly don't feel wiser but I suppose that's par for the course...
Nevertheless I had a wonderful birthday! I talked to my parents on and off all day:-) and I got some lovely gifts, gifts that were so thoughtful. Whoever would have thought I would be so excited to get scissors for my birthday!?!? But I was, they are beautiful, handmade sewing scissors for my cross-stitch work. And I am wearing the goregous jade necklace Angela picked up for me south of the border;-)
So another year older, another new beginning. And many wishes to come true...

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

Wish we could have celebrated together.......next year for 30 we should meet in the middle.....or somewhere else! IF you aren't in Texas by then! I won't give up! love you much....