Sunday, October 01, 2006

Patricia

I know it's morning because there's a morning dove outside my window singing. Not so much singing I guess as warbling. But it is morning nonetheless. It's Sunday morning at 12:37. And I am excited because I have just finished part one of my novel. I've finished Patricia's story. Fifty-three pages. So tomorrow it's time to move on to someone else. I'm not sure who yet, maybe David or Harold or Molly or Crystal. All their stories have begun but they have a ways to go.
I know this isn't a big deal to anyone else but it's big to me. It's been a project I have been working on for ten months. It's been a lot of late nights and sitting down to write when I'd rather have been out playing or on the couch or reading a book. But I'm excited for it. For what it might become.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yaaaaa!!!!

brickmomma said...

I can't wait to read it!!! When will I get a copy???? love you!

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

Remember the saying, "Curiousity Killed the Cat" ? If I were a cat, I would be dead!
Love you!