Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Freedom Day!

It's the fourth of July here in Michigan which means we've planned a day on the lake, speed boat and all and of course, we're all watching the radar. Surprise, surprise, surprise. I know I've been quiet on the blog for quite some time and I'll write a lot more soon. It's been busy and sad here in Howell. We had to put Brownie, my cat of 18 years, to sleep last week and my last blog was about her so I haven't logged on in a while. I will soon.
Happy freedom to everyone, everywhere. I wish blessings and love and peace to all souls.

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

so sorry about brownie....i had no idea........sad day!

Gracie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. I know what your going through and losing a pet, no matter what hurts. All my love.

Anonymous said...

I could really use a new blog entry. I need something to read at work when i need a break. -Sus