Monday, July 09, 2007

So much to say

I am getting some flak for not posting more often but hey, that's what vacation's all about, right?!?! :-)
I have been enjoying my 3 weeks here in Michigan, so much has been happening yet we've had some slow days too. I'll have to post more about it as I remember it all. Tomorrow we head to Texas to stay with my cousin Jamee for five days and I am so excited to see her and her whole family!
Also, while I've been home we've been planning our next vacation - this time with the parents coming out west. They're going to fly into Vegas in October during our intercession (actually the very day we end the quarter at school) and we'll drive up to meet them. We've booked a room at the Golden Nugget for a night, two nights at the Grand Canyon, and then five nights at Bally's on the Strip. Also, just tonight we scored tickets for "O", the hottest Cirque de Soleil show in town as well as Blue Man Group. I am super-psyched!
Then once my parents fly back the next Saturday, our friend Susie from Howell (shout out to Sus!) is flying in and we're roadtripping it up the California coast to San Francisco where we're going to stay in the Fisherman's Wharf hostel (no, I have not seen the movie so no need to ask!) and then beat it back to Vegas just in time for my birthday!!! I am excited, can you tell?!?!?
Okay, it's nearing 12:30am and I need to get some sleep. We fly out tomorrow for Texas and I need my beauty rest. More soon, I promise. I am guessing with the heat wave that has hit Yuma early on this summer, there won't be much else to do when I get back there in a week besides write. And I'll get some more pics up!
Love to you all!

1 comment:

kathycfg said...

O is very worth the money to see. By far one of the better Cirque shows (which I think are hit and miss) and also one you can never manage to get the discounted tickets to while in Vegas.

Have fun!