Saturday, November 22, 2008

A friend from home

Our friend Susie flew into Los Angeles today and I made the trek to LAX all by myself and navigated the trip quite effectively, if I do say so. Not as hard as I thought it might be. Then Ang and I took her to Larchmont to have lunch- gotta love Koo Koo Roo. While we were munching some Pinkberry (everyone who comes to LA has to have Pinkberry right away, it's a law) we had a celebrity sighting! Michael Rapaport was getting out of his big SUV. You might remember him from Boston Public (I did but no one else did), or from Friends (Phoebe's cop boyfriend who shot the bird - that what Ang and Sus remembered).

So we had our little bit of star gazing for the day now we're heading to Universal's Citywalk for dinner and fun!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Cool! It must be surreal to just see these celebrities randomly around town, lol.

I can't wait to try Pinkberry. :D

brickmomma said...

I agree with Justin...can't wait for the Pinkberry.

Too cool to see people you've seen so many times before on a screen!!!