Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursdays

I just love Thursdays, I always have and it's odd, I know. It's not the weekend yet but it's a day that holds so much promise. Maybe something will happen this weekend, maybe you'll have a great few days off. It's a day that gets you ready for what will come. It's a good night to watch television, to assess how the week's been, to figure out what comes next, to prepare. I can't really explain it any more than that. It's just the knowing that the week's almost complete but there's just that little bit left that can salvage it, that can make it a good week or a really good week.
I don't know what this weekend will bring. There are no plans for Friday night or Saturday (besides cleaning) or Sunday. It's all about the anticipation. I love that word.
Anticipation.

2 comments:

brickmomma said...

You're my kind of girl! Optimism!!

Laura said...

Plus it's CSI night. That alone makes it a good one!