Friday, November 03, 2006

A very quiet night in Stars Hollow

So yeah - we scheduled our first games night for tonight and while the invitations were readily accepted on Monday, when it got to today, it was a whole different story. That's right - Angela and I spent the night alone, well not completely alone if you count the fabulous cast of Gilmore Girls. So yeah, that was disappointing. But I will survive. I've vented, I've eaten too many chocolate chip cookies and tomorrow is another day. A day full of promise, of excitement, of things not yet realized. That's what's so great about every single new day. It's NEW!
School was pretty good this week. Except there is a student I am VERY angry with. He got 3 referrals today, including being kicked out of in school suspension. So that's annoying. But I am trying to remember he's 12 and I'm not. So I've got that going for me.
But we're reading a hilarious book in class and the kids love it. So much so that I was reading to them when the final bell rang today and no one realized it was time to leave! How great is that.
Alrighty, I am off to bed. I am happy and ready to start anew. To start with exercise and writing and doing stuff and having fun regardless of how many friends come to my game night!

3 comments:

brickmomma said...

dang! I would have come to your game night! As I was puttering around last night I kept thinking about how I wish I were with you guys......we id have apretty good garage sale, tho! love you!!

Laura said...

Dontcha hate it when that happens? Sometimes I tell myself I'm done planning things! I am planning a shopping weekend next weekend and I got ONE 'yes' and a couple of 'I dunnos' and some who didn't even bother to respond. Ugh! I will go shopping by myself if I have to!

Anonymous said...

sarah and angela...please come to my wedding it's a year from your blog date of 11/3. i don't want to have to watch the gilmore girls instead...so look forward to that ok:)