Thursday, April 17, 2008

11 new friends

Yes, it's true. I have 11 new friends. My friends and I have spent some serious quality time together this week. Yes, yes, I'm talking about jury duty. I got picked to serve on a jury for a trial that may last 4 more weeks. Yeah, fantastic. I only go Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday but that's enough. The upside is that today I didn't have to report until 9:30, which means I had about 3 extra hours this morning. I got to walk 4 miles, talk to both my mom and dad for a long time, and pick out my clothes in the sunlight while fully awake. So yeah, there's an upside to jury duty. Also, the people I'm working with are very nice which is cool. So I guess there are two upsides (can there be two? I guess so if I say so!).

In other news I am sick, again. I went to PrimeCare last night and got a Z-pack of antibiotics, Allegra D and cough syrup. And I have a toothache which sucks. I don't know if it's sinuses or not so I am going to see if it goes away tomorrow. Go figure, I was just at the dentist last week.

Still no news on the other grad schools but Ang has been applying for jobs which is exciting. It'll help us figure out what areas to look into to find an apartment.

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, I spent $511 last night. I bought my plane ticket home for vacation this summer. We'll be there for a month! So that's exciting.

Okay, I am going to go watch The Office, laugh, and veg. 'Night all!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

dang- didn't realize you were sick....