Sunday, July 30, 2006

It rained today

I know, I know, for most of you this is a normal, every day occurence. But here in Yuma, it's a big deal. And it rained for all of 15 seconds. Seriously. Like 10 drops. We were driving or I probably would never have known. It was cooler this morning, 85, so we had the sunroof open and by the time we got it closed it had stopped raining. Go figure. Life in the southwest.
Other than that today was a pretty quiet day. The house is all organized, the spider room (aka the shed outside) is all organized, the laundry is done and I did some scrapbooking. Trying to finish my Kalamazoo book so I can start on my Arizona book.
Ok - I have to run, Ang is having a crisis. I think we have a gnome who's a thief in our house. Last night she misplaced a necklace, today it's the cord for her digital camera. If anyone knows how to talk to such gnomes, please let me know!

No comments: