Thursday, July 27, 2006

The weather

Since I have been in Arizona I've seen my car reach a temperature of 125 degrees. This was Monday. Yesterday when I woke up and looked at Weatherbug on my computer I told Angela Weatherbug was broken because it read only 87 degrees. And this morning it's only 85 degrees with a heat index of 97. This is downright balmy for us folks. Seriously!
Yesterday I barely sweated and was almost comfortable walking out of the house at 7:30. It's an odd sensation since it's been 105 even in the middle of the night since I got here.
I'm off to my 3rd day of work - more tales of that later. But can I just say that yesterday I think I really began to feel like a teacher as I rearranged my desks and pulled staples out of the wall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do the kids come back to school? Have fun teaching once again!