Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heading back to the sun

Tomorrow we will fly back to Arizona, Angela and I. It has been a busy week - we were in Chicago yesterday and today. Angela got bad again and spent yesterday hooked up to IVs at the Diamond Headache Clinic. Today she learned how to give herself shots if needed and I got to watch in case I have to jump in. Medical school here I come:-)
So yes, vacation is almost over. I am ready to be home, to get back in a routine, to write, to go back to the kids at school (did I say that?!?!?!), to see the sun for more than 3 hours at a stretch.
I will answer emails and calls this weekend. I promise. Life will resume normalcy. But I will miss home. I will miss my parents, Brownie, my grandparents, friends here, a familiar town, traditions, puzzles, etc. Mostly I will miss just being here, the community of here.
More after the jet ride:-)

No comments: