Sunday, January 07, 2007

Misc. news (if you can call it that)

I am back in Arizona. Yep - back to the sun (and wind!) and 65 degree temps. We arrived Friday after 2 long plane rides. Apparently Ohio State is in a bowl game here in our sunny state and every obnoxious fan over the age of 40 was on our flight. Including the 4 very loud, semi-drunk men in the seats in front of us. So all in all, a bad buckeye experience.
But alas, we made it home. And it's good to be back into a semi-normal routine. I have joined a gym (on a trial basis, for 5 bucks) and bought tons of healthy food to keep cooking and being healthy healthy.
In fact, last night at Walmart I decided to try to be more natural and bought some organic food and a lot of fresh food. It was really funny - I was deciding between the organic milks and I was explaining to Angela that they don't feed the cows antibiotics so it's better for us. And she got very concerned looking and said, "Well what if they get sick?" It was funny.
So yeah, that's the news here from the western front. Not much else is happening. I need to go do laundry and finish unpacking and be productive. Hope you have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: