Tuesday, March 06, 2007

10 on Tuesday

(Stealing from Jamee's fabulous idea)
I am thankful for:
1. God's little reminders that I do have it very good, and I should remember to be thankful
2. Cool mornings and snuggling under the covers
3. Friends who send Bible verses and inspire me to get back to what matters
4. Laptop computers so I can balance my checkbook in bed
5. Salad in a bag
6. Kids who make me smile at the end of the day
7. Long emails reminding me of good conversations
8. Stretchy pants (and no, not the Nacho Libre kind but the dress up kind!)
9. Angel food cake and strawberries
10. Co-workers who listen to you bellyache and sympathize
So what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

I am thankful for a cousin I am friends with and that email is free! Oh, and family date night at Ben and Jerry's Scoop Shop!