Sunday, March 25, 2007

So much to blog about...

So little gumption. Yes, I am feeling lazy like a sloth. And I don't care:-) I am officially on spring break! And lovin' it.
Here's what I've done so far to begin my 2 weeks away from my children:
1. Played the Mexican Train Game (fun fun dominoe game) for over 4 hours Friday night, and I won!
2. Got a massage. (This sounds extravagant but wasn't really because I don't like thinking I pamper myself with pain. And this massage was painful. I have bad hip flexors and my neck isn't properly untensed so I was in huge pain last night).
3. Got a pedicure - this is where the pampering comes in. I even got the sea salts and a flower painted on my toes!
4. Got fitted (by a professional) for new bras and bought myself a new nightgown.
5. Bought myself 2 books, which I rarely do. And I won the raffle at school from the book fair this week and got to buy 2 books there so I have 4 new reads for the vacation - YAY!
6. Reread some of my novel, beginning the never-ending editing process. And I know this sounds weird and self-indulgent and self-congratulatory but I was choked up when I read Patricia's story. Seriously. It's weird. She's real to me.
7. Took a 4 hour nap yesterday.
8. Cleaned out my closet today and got 2 bags ready for good will.
9. Helped Ang mop the floors (under diress).
10. Ate pizza and talked with friends.
So yep, all and all a good start. Now tomorrow is dicey - I have my root canal at 8am. And I get my taxes done at 10am. So we'll see how the day goes.
Also - can you all please say a prayer for my Grandpa Cows, he's having some tests this week.
Later gators - I have a lot to write about but it'll come later.

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

wow, wonderful!!! I need to re-print Patricia's story, my printer ran out of ink and I still haven't read it.......so sorry friend!
Let me know how your Tues goes, doesn't sound so glorious.....love you!