Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The First Day

I survived. It's really just a big blur in my mind. The first 2 and 1/2 hours specifically. There was a 55 minute locker crash course. No one could open them. I forgot to give out lunch letters and PINs. Oh well - no one looked hungry after lunch. I forgot to tell them to have the team letter signed. Maybe they'll read it. We got through maybe one page of my 5 page lesson plan.
And guess what?
We're going to try it again today!
I think that was my biggest lesson learned from yesterday. I get to try again tomorrow. And the next day and the next. And it's going to be okay.
Sure it is:-)
I am alive, for those of you who haven't heard from me in a while. I went home last night at 5 with grand intentions of answering emails, blogging, reading a magazine. I heated up dinner and fell asleep on the couch. Yeah.
So I guess what I'm trying to tell you is I'll talk to you in June:-) Or maybe October when we get our first 2 week break - I'm already counting the days!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

LOL...it'll get easier. Their a lot different than college kids huh?

brickmomma said...

love you and miss you.........my compter is a LEMON!!! jamee