Monday, April 02, 2007

I am so that person...

who checks people's blogs and gets mildly upset when there aren't any updates for days at a time.
And yet here I am, not having updated mine in quite some time. But I was on vacation so that's a reason, no excuse really, but a reason all the same.
So a quick update to be followed by more lengthy blogs soon. Because I am trying to enjoy my last week of spring break and do tons of things all at once.
Palm Springs was wonderful. I felt at peace there, unhurried, relaxed, and slightly fabulous what with the big white robes to wear at the Calla Lily, the cognac served nightly (I didn't like it but I liked the cute little glasses it came in), the dinner at the Chop House where I kept expecting Food Network crews to pop out and steal a close up of my salad, the gorgeous palm trees framed by the snowcapped mountains. It was serene.
Alas, I am back in my real world but it is vacation world. Today I am having my fitting for my crown, I am tres excited. I'd prefer the kind with diamonds on a tiara but I am glad to be rid of tooth pain!
We also have golf practice and I am going to start taking pictures for our yearbook of the team. Should be fun!
Anything new with you?

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I'm sorry...I haven't updated since december!! Don't worry I'm going to start again! We're off to DC in June for two years. There should be some good stories! Hope all is well.