Friday, May 26, 2006

BBQ Chicken success!

So I made my chicken last night, the one with the dry rub, and it was really good! The rub stayed on and kept the chicken really juicy. And some of you are interested so here's the ingredients which come from the www.weightwatchers.com website - which rocks by the way!
I put the rub on and then let the chicken marinate all day - I am sure you can do it in an hour or so too.
2 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp ground cumin
1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp dry mustard
1 Tbsp sugar
Combine them all together and coat your chicken (1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces). Before grilling, salt the chicken breasts.
I then grilled them for about 15 minutes or so. Served with grilled sweet potatoes, it was yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»