Thursday, May 25, 2006

Information that would have been useful YESTERDAY

So I haven't blogged in a while and I apologize but I was at my parent's last weekend being very busy and now for some reason my computer is acting up when it comes to the internet. So here I am again at my parents and thus - I have internet and can blog!
So as for the above said information - I am referring of course to the earthquake that rocked (well nudged) Yuma this week, actually - 2 earthquakes! Craziness. I'm not sure how this information was not brought to my attention earlier. As I said to Angela: they never put this in the brochures. Just as no one told me before I moved to Kalamazoo that the average snowfall for the city is something like 356 inches of snow a year. Seriously.
Ok - So I am off to Westland to see my first college roommate and her new baby and then back here to make bbq cinnamon chicken for dinner. I'll let you all know how it goes:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bbq and cinnamon.....I am interested! loveyou! jamee

Anonymous said...

Sarah earthquakes happen all the time. When I was younger I was riding my bike down our bumpy, oily and rocky country road and for some reason lost my balance...low and behold we had a tremor...seriously! My whole falling off the bike incident was because of it. I was quite pleased to show the skinned knee and elbow were a cause from nature and not my clumsiness.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»