Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Secret Society of the Tong

I'm a member! It's official - but shhh...don't tell anyone:-) It's a secret society. Today, as we were cleaning my parents' bedroom, I found a ring in my dad's jewelry box. It this gold ring shaped like a Chinese snake/dragon with a red jewel in it's mouth. And I was like this is cool - where did it come from? He said Taiwan. I said really? He said it's a ring for the Tong society. I looked at him all doubtful and he was like really - it's a ring for the secret society of the Tong. I asked him about it and he said, it's yours now - you have to wait for your assignment, if I tell you now I'd have to kill you. And all of this was completely deadpanned. Seriously.
So I have the ring on my pointer finger. I think it's pretty cool and I'm now pretty cool. This is all fueling my not-so-secret obsession to be just like Sydney Bristow. Now I need a bright red wig;-)
And later, behind his dresser, I found my first secret map. He claims it's a grave stone rubbing from Bath, MI but I think I need to spend some more time studying it.
So now if I disappear for several days and start getting phone calls for Joey's pizza, you'll all need to just nod and wink and understand. Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»