Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What a great night to be a television addict

First there was Alias:
Nadia's in a coma. Nadia's dead. Nadia's alive. Nadia's dead. It looks pretty real this time but then again I was sure Vaughn was dead. So sure I cried. And now apparently he's communing with nature and some monks.
What about Sloane? I had high hopes for him. But he and we did have that self-fulfilling prophecy in season one to live up to. Evil Sloane is truly evil. Guess we all sorta saw that one coming. I'm a little weirded out by the two Syd thing, it's all very Evil Francie. Speaking of which, where's she? But boy do I love Marshall - he's the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. So good!
And then there's Jack - who doesn't love Jack. He's so...pure. He really is, especially when compared to Sloane. But that Tom guy, just not sure about him. He's a bit sketchy.
Then there was Lost:
Who is Michael? Where's Walt's loving dad? Who is this mad, gun wielding man? Answers please? (Although I secretly am glad Anna-Luicia is gone, I really wasn't a fan, she annoyed me but I did think it was pretty funny how easily she got the gun from Sawyer - I mean, who didn't see that one coming?!?!) And now what's going to happen to poor Hurley without Libby? The men on the island are going to have to form a support group!
Okay, enough hypothesizing and ranting for now. I've screamed a bit (to Ang on the phone), scoured the internet for tidbits (which I am glad I didn't find until after the episodes), and now am headed to bed! But can I just say - TV rocks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»