Monday, May 08, 2006

Spring has attacked

I used to get allergy shots. Back a million years ago. My mom/dad/grandparent would drive me to Ann Arbor where they'd poke me several times and we'd sit, waiting for a reaction (several reacted, I have scars to prove it). Then they seemed to go away. Until now.
I've been told this is an especially bad year for allergy-sufferers. I am realizing this now. Friday I went to Lake Michigan (there will be more on the road trip later - I promise, it's just I'm not feeling well) and walked through some wooded areas and then add that to just living in a spring environment, and apparently my allergies are back. I had a slow morning thinking I'd shake it off but it's not getting better so I broke down and went to Walgreens and forked over six bucks and some change for five Claritin tablets that I hope work. It's 1:15pm and it promises fast relief. I'm counting the minutes.
So I'm going to cut myself some slack, start sorting through grad school notebooks and rest a little. That's my body's plan:-) More later - promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better! david just switched to singular and it seems to be working! love you,jamee

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»