Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all you Irish folks out there (or everyone else who just loves an excuse to drink too much green beer and eat disgusting foods, well in my opinion anyway)!
It's been a good day here in my world. I worked out this morning, which felt good and bad (good in that I did it, bad in that my legs yelled at me the whole time and my arm really threw a fit), and then had a massage. For those of you uninitiated folks, a massage is pure bliss, try it, you won't regret the $60 or so you have to fork over. A wonderful friend gave me a gift certificate so it was doubly sweet, free bliss. It's amazing all that happens when your body feels good. And my favorite part (beyond the finger and face massage time) is when the therapist puts the blanket back over you and puts her hands lightly on where she just massaged. It feels spiritual, honestly.
So enough about my wonderful morning. There's more news - good news in fact: I cleaned my bathroom this afternoon, without incident. For those of you who remember the hydrochloric acid in the eye requiring an ER visit incident of '05 you'll be glad to know I've switched to those cool foam, detergent covered bathroom scrubbies and things worked just fine. Also, because I've officially done my spring cleaning I'd like Mother Nature to officially declare it spring and turn up the outside thermostat. Okay? Thanks.
I'm off to hang out with a friend, visit with her kids, give them presents from Mexico, then do some writing with her. We're working on her book and mine, which is terribly exciting. So if you happen by the Barnes and Noble on Westnedge tonight, look me up! Adidos.

3 comments:

Sarah Knapp said...

glad you had a great day, have a great weekend

Sarah Knapp said...

I think I typed in the wrong place, anyway I'm glad you had a great day, have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

You are selling a book? Or did you just hanging out at B&N for St. Patty's?